French fries is one of the delicacies these days, and it is also one among the easiest food to make. However, the hard thing is how you chop each piece nice and clean. With French fries cutters, you can do this hard job in just a single gush. More to that is the fact that you have a nice equally shaped potatoes ready for the hot pan. In the following description, you will find a list of top ten best French fry cutters being reviewed in details for your information and choice.
- List of 10 Best French Fry Cutters in 2020:
- 10. Best Choice Products Potato French Fry Fruit Vegetable Cutter
- 9. LEM Products Commercial French Fry Cutter
- 8. Weston Products French Fry Cutter and Veggie Dicer Plastic
- 7. TigerChef commercial French fry cutter
- 6. Weston French Fry Cutter
- 5. Prepworks by Progressive Vegetable and French Fry Cutter
- 4. Super buy Potato French Fry Fruit Vegetable Cutter
- 3. New Star Foodservice 43204 Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter
- 2. New Star 42313 Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter
- 1. Culina French Fry Potato Cutter
List of 10 Best French Fry Cutters in 2020:
10. Best Choice Products Potato French Fry Fruit Vegetable Cutter
Let’s begin with the top tenth of this year. The item you are looking is the product from Best Choice, and it is, of course, one of the best. People are in love with how it offers microscopic effort it takes in slicing through a whole potato. Also, it is very sturdy and heavy-duty. The weight, the material, the handle, and the blade are just right for you. Most important of all, it comes with four blades for your various kitchen work which means you can cut loads of more veggies than just potatoes.
More remarkable features:
- Commercial-grade stainless steel body
- Mountable on any surface
- Easy cleaning
- A user felt not happy for not being able to push the lever through, but I believe it had nothing to do with the tool, but the strength and the potato itself
9. LEM Products Commercial French Fry Cutter
At the ninth position, we have the product from LEM. Let’s see how it is so popular. One thing users love about it is the fact that they can choose to bolt the tool right to the table or just have it stood with the unique good-looking suction feet. The weight, on the one hand, is very impressive that make the tool super durable for the hard work. The blade, on the other hand, would let you slice through even hard sweet potatoes and other vegetables.
- Metal frame
- Two blades in the box
- You may need more strength to push off hard potatoes otherwise you may stick in the middle
8. Weston Products French Fry Cutter and Veggie Dicer Plastic
This is the game changer for most French fry lovers. The amazing part is that they have many options to prepare their potatoes whether a slice, chop, or dicing. Though plastic made, it is figuratively a beast. You will be able to cut through many more veggies than just potatoes: carrots, celeries, cucumbers, gourds, you name it. The tool will do just fine.
- Safe for dishwasher which is a big pro
- Rubber feet to prevent slips
- Highly affordable
- The plastic material may leave the durability questionable
7. TigerChef commercial French fry cutter
Are you looking for a heavy-duty cutter for your house or restaurant? You should be considering this one from Tiger Chef. It comes with up to 11 combo set of different blades. With this one full set, you can cut through just any vegetable, and the result is just amazingly elegant. For stronger power, I recommend mounting them on the table or even a wall. For flexibility, however, you can choose the suction feet.
- Easy assemble
- Sharp cutting power
- Variety of cutting styles and blades
- Aluminum Frame
- A little bit costly
6. Weston French Fry Cutter
Now we are almost half way through the product review, and here we have the product from Weston. Cutting potatoes couldn’t be simpler with this tool. There is no confused look to the design, and the quality could just blow you away. The stainless steel blade does the job just perfectly fine while the strong iron frame supports it. These quality secure the heavy-duty and durability.
- Very casual and easy assemble
- Suction feet included
- Quick and easy cleaning
- The horizontal metal bar that holds potatoes could be a little bit flimsy, but that depends on the shape and size of your potato.
5. Prepworks by Progressive Vegetable and French Fry Cutter
This lovely looking French fry cutter brings vegetable cutting to a different level. The very first and foremost quality to this Prepworks is the affordability, and that is the main reason why it is so popular. Second thing goes to the quality. This tiny little slicer cuts through just any type of potatoes. The texture and shape of the final products are very good. Once put on the plate, they sure add some more sense of delicacy.
Some more unique features:
- Neat and clean looking with plastic frame
- Easy to operate
- Small yet effective
- You may need to cut big potatoes into halves
4. Super buy Potato French Fry Fruit Vegetable Cutter
When it comes to cutting potatoes, most of the time people bring in a question if the machine cuts the hard sweet potatoes. With this tool, you can leave all those worries behind. More than just potatoes, you can always bring in any vegetable you can think of, and this heavy-duty cutter will do the job. The blades are so strong while the frame is very durable. Have you ever considered to mount this one vertically? If not, you may want to try and see how it works.
- Super strong and durable
- Four blades included in the pack
- Stainless steel and aluminum body
- The suction feet not included
3. New Star Foodservice 43204 Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter
Here comes to the top 3, and the position goes to the 43204 model from New Star Foodservice. This is one of the commercial grade French fry cutters with an immaculate professional design and quality. The body material comprises of iron, stainless steel, and aluminum. This combination makes a perfect sturdy and heavy-duty work. The two blades serve you just flawlessly regarding having smaller and bigger patterns of your potato pieces.
- Very robust and strong
- Easy to assemble and cleaning
- Perfect cuts with beautiful textures
- Given the commercial grade, this could be a bit costly
2. New Star 42313 Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter
We got another product from New Star, and again this is a commercial class potato slicer. The things that make it more attractive are the size and price. This one comes with a slim, shiny greenish design while the cutting quality is indifferent. Slicing the sweet potatoes would sure require some efforts, but you can always trust this machine. At this size, the suction feet does the job just fine in holding the tool to a table. For harder work, I would recommend bolting it to a wall or any flat surface.
Some other particular highlights:
- Rust proof frames
- Stainless steel blades
- Very durable and sturdy
- For best result with sweet potatoes, microwave them first
1. Culina French Fry Potato Cutter
Finally, we come to see the top stander and the bestseller among French fry cutters of this year. I would like to present to you the product from Culina. This one is carefully designed for a family, but the quality it delivers goes as far as the ones for a restaurant. You can slice through a potato almost effortlessly. The design, by the way, makes this cutter looks just outstanding. It comes with two interchangeable blades that offer you two slicing option. The best part is that it doesn’t cost you a fortune to own this bestseller.
Some more unique features:
- Curved horizontal design to comfortably fit a potato
- Small and portable
- Hard cutting power
- Plastic frames with metal handles
- You can’t fit large Cut them in halves.
In a quick summary, we have just gone through the top ten best French fry cutters in 2020. Each review is carefully conducted with sufficient studies of the product. For your best choice, make sure you prioritize the cutting strength and quality. You can also consider one of these reviewed products.