Ready to revitalize your mood with fresh air after we present you a list of top ten window fans available in 2020. Having an air conditioner can be challenging especial for tight living space, but not much of a problem if you decide to install a fan in your existing windows.
We recommend these window fans for it will significantly improve ventilation in your house. Eventually, it will undoubtedly improve your daily life as well.
- List of Top 10 Best Window Fans in 2020:
- #10. Lasko 2138 8-Inch Electrically Reversible Twin Window Fan
- #9. Comfort Zone CZ310R Twin Window Fan
- #8. Holmes 10-inch Personal Size Box Fan, HABF120W
- #7. Lasko #2155A Electrically Reversible Window Fan, 16 Inches
- #6. AirKing 9166 20″ Whole House Window Fan
- #5. Holmes Twin Window Fan with Comfort Control Thermostat
- #4. Bionaire Compact Window Fan with Manual Controls
- #3. Holmes HBF2010A-WM 21-Inch by 4.5-Inch Box Fan, 3 Speed-Settings, Metal Frame, 20-Inch Blade, White
- #2. Bionaire Twin Reversible Airflow Window Fan with Remote Control
- #1. Holmes Dual Blade Twin Window Fan, White
List of Top 10 Best Window Fans in 2020:
#10. Lasko 2138 8-Inch Electrically Reversible Twin Window Fan
We start the list with a nice-looking twin fan. This white window fan is reversible and economically run on electricity. Even though it has two fans, its size would fit any 25″ by 12″ windows neatly. Moreover, the fans have two levels of speed and can be easily controlled by dials. It the installation is simple and easy with just a few click here and there.
- Twin 8-inch fans powered by two reversible and independently controlled motors
- High airflow while promising quite a noise
- Safely fused plug and easy installation
- There is no sealing on the frame, and no filter included
#9. Comfort Zone CZ310R Twin Window Fan
Another product we get here is also a dual window fan powered by a fast motor. There is three-speed control, and the fan blades are the turbo blades, which promise to provide maximum airflow. On top of that, this appliance operates as quietly as possible, a good choice for using with the bedroom window. Surprisingly, you can control the fan remotely.
- 9-inch turbofan blades for max airflow
- Three speed step easily control by a push of the button on remote control
- Expandable from 23 inches to 37 inch
- There is an electrical hum but it not so loud that cause disturbance
#8. Holmes 10-inch Personal Size Box Fan, HABF120W
Although this one has only a single fan, the fan itself is 10 inch in diameter, and its size can be a plus for any smaller windows. On top of that, the whole unit is super light that it is so easy to carry around. Not only can you use it as window fan but also a desk fan as well. The size and weight of this fan are perfect for personal use.
- Lightweight window fan with single 10-inch fan blade
- One year warranty
- Speed control in 2 level
- Not much of the airflow since it has only one fan
- Poorly located power cord
#7. Lasko #2155A Electrically Reversible Window Fan, 16 Inches
Aside from any window, we have just mentioned, this one has some part made out of metal that means it more durable. However, it has only one fan just like the eighth one. To make up for that, the fan is 16 inches in the diameter push amazingly amount of airflow per every second. The frame of the unit is expandable and can easily fit in 26.5″ by 22″ window.
- Patented safely fused plug
- Let you close the window in case of bad weather
- Customizable size panel providing flexibility in installation
- The motor is reportedly unresponsive after a few month of continuous usage
- Since the fan is huge, the engine is a bit louder than any smaller fan would be
#6. AirKing 9166 20″ Whole House Window Fan
Advertise as a whole house window fan; this one is no joke. It has 1/6hp of power and 3-speed control. There is a rotary switch mounted in the front, and the frame is made of resilient plastic. On top of high airflow, you also get additional features like the safe power cord and coated steel grill.
- Painted steel grill and fan blade
- Powerful 1/6hp motor with three adjustable speed level
- Fit nicely with any standard size window, same as another window fan in this list
- For maximum performance, the unit uses 120w of electricity
- The unit is quite big to move around from window to window
#5. Holmes Twin Window Fan with Comfort Control Thermostat
Unlike the last one that has a big fan, we come back to those with multiple fans. As for this one is a dual fan unit with reversible and easily controlled motor for each fan. More than that, the whole thing weight less than 8 pounds. You would get a comfortable experience from this fan with its uninterrupted air intake. Moreover, it can save energy up to 60%.
- Dual fan with six blades each
- Lightweight and fully assembled out of the box
- The motor is water resistance raising the safety level to the top
- Three years warranty
- Poorly designed size panel, top panel and bottom panel making accessibility to the back of the unit quite hard
#4. Bionaire Compact Window Fan with Manual Controls
Now we get the one that comes with three fans in a row. With additional fan, its performance is 40% better than any current window fans while keeping its size as small as possible. You can optimize the fan speed to your preference. On top that, there are locking systems on every side, which provide full configuration to fit in any regular size window.
- High-performance triple fan perfectly ideal for large room’s window
- Locking extender on every size of the frame
- Five years warranty
- Manually control with the dial and manual thermostat with no remote controller
- Need to oil the motor frequently
#3. Holmes HBF2010A-WM 21-Inch by 4.5-Inch Box Fan, 3 Speed-Settings, Metal Frame, 20-Inch Blade, White
This one may not have many fans as the last one, but it has a massive 20-inch fan cased in a unique box-shaped frame. Besides that, it still has three-speed step and a powerful motor. Despite its size, there is a handle for portability with the power cord fit neatly hidden away.
- Removable grill for cleaning
- Better energy efficiency
- Fit nicely in 21″ by 21″ by 4.5″ window frame
- The motor operating louder and consume more power than you would expect from small fan
#2. Bionaire Twin Reversible Airflow Window Fan with Remote Control
As for the second spot on the list, we have attractive twin blades window fan. You can remotely control it. You clearly see LED indicators. On top of that, you can program the built-in thermostat. What more features can you ask for? Besides, you can either hang it from the top or slide it at the bottom of your window.
- Remote controller with LED indicators on the unit
- Digital and programmable thermostat
- Five years warranty
- The fan is not locked during idle stat which makes it spin even without power being supplied
- A bit hard to clean the unit
#1. Holmes Dual Blade Twin Window Fan, White
Finally, we end the list with a dual fan unit, the same way we start this list. Even though there is only two level of speed, but the motor is water resistance, making it safe to operate even in rainy weather. In addition, the extender has screws that can secure unit’s position even in a large window. The two fans work independently, and each motor can reverse its spin or limit its speed without interfering another one.
- Dual-blades fan with water resistance motor
- Optimizable size panels and extenders
- One year warranty
- Moderate operation noise and lightweight
- The power cord is a bit shorter than expected
After going through a list of top ten best window fan available this year, we hope that you found one that will fit your window and would provide enough airflow to the room. No matter which one you choose, each of these fans is top of the line product. If you found this list useful, be sure to check our list on other product as well.