Most of you have faced problems in leveling when fixing a frame on the wall. It is always a mistake to have slanting bases, misaligned nails, and uneven shelves. You will still need a device that can assist you to bring things in line, either vertically or horizontally.
Laser receiver is a tool that you can use to project bright light lines, either vertical or horizontal, up to 30 to 100ft. The most accurate laser receiver would then be the most exceptional selection if you would like the exact geometric center for precise constructions.
There is a wide range of lasers to choose from depending on your building needs. Below are Top 10 Best Laser Receivers in 2019 & Buyer’s Guide to help you in selecting the best laser receiver.
Table of the Best Laser Receivers:
1. AdirPro LD-8 Universal Rotary Laser Receiver Detector with Rod Clamp
If you are looking for a tool that is easy to use for your alignment and leveling tasks, then look no further. This laser will help you in all your essential DIY projects. It features a dual-sided display for you to be able to read from both sides.
The screen is bright, and it shows the audio and battery status and the working condition of this tool is 100 feet. It has a simple design and a user-friendly interface.The detector in AdirPro LD-8is protected using a rubber casing and plastic housing to increase its durability even in harsh weather conditions when operating outdoors.
Its batteries have a long life of about 40 hours. Also, it features a mounting bracket that can be used to clamp the receiver to secure it.
2. Spectra HL700 Laserometer, Rod Clamp With Circular Vial and Universal Multi-Language Operator’s Manual
With this laser receiver, you can get the readings of an elevation faster due to its digital readout that displays the exact arithmetical distance from the position, eliminating the need to move the receiver from point to point.
It features a 5” reception height to allow you to get readings fast. This tool also allows for easy identification of laser beam lights with its Anti-Strobe Sensor that stops any disturbances from setting the receiver off.
Its construction is tough, and it can withstand direct falls up to 3 meters which increases its durability. Its batteries have a long life of more than 6o hours when working.
3. Spectra Precision Lasers/Trimble HR320 Hr320 Receiver with C59 Rod Clamp
This laser receiver comes with a large LCD on both the front and the rear side which makes it an ideal tool for exterior tasks. It has a loudspeaker of 100db that enables you to hear even on noisy areas.
Its housing is waterproof and can withstand direct 5ft drops. Also, this tool includes a C59 rod clamp that makes it easier to switch between handheld and rod-mounted applications.
4. Spectra Precision HR220 Laser Receiver
Spectra Precision HR220 Laser Receiver combines value, versatility, and precision in one package. It allows you to work outdoors and indoors up to 250ft. It is perfect for both vertical and horizontal applications.
It features a strong rod clamp and a magnet for attaching on metal surfaces. The tool also has an auto shut off feature that saves on your battery power. Its battery life is approximately 50hours.
5. Leica RE 140 Classic Rugby Rod Eye 140 Classic Rotary Laser Receiver, Yellow
It is one of the best-rated Laser receivers, and it is very adaptable. It features a large 5” detection window that allows it to pick up the laser easily. It ranges up to 4430 feet depending on the laser, and it has three levels of accuracy.
This receiver has LCDs both on the front and the back. It also features a protective over mold on the corners and ends to increase its durability. This product also comes with a rod clamp with an integrated level vial for attachment on wood.
6. Bosch Red Beam Rotary Laser Receiver LR1
Bosch Red Beam Rotary Laser Receiver LR1 is yet another remarkable innovation as far as finding the best laser receiver gets. Its receiver detects laser beams up to 650 feet within a precision of +/-1mm/+/-3mm.
It has a double-sided LCD that enables you to read out displays easily both sides of the receiver. Additionally, this receiver is compatible with Bosch and most rotary lacers that produce red beams. It is also convenient in the detection of a laser at larger distances.
7. Topcon LS-B10 Machine Mounted Laser Receiver 57110
Topcon LS-B10 Machine Mounted Laser Receiver 57110 is one of the best laser receivers in 2019 due to its large working range. It has a detection range of 270 degrees. Also, it features a waterproof, rugged design that increases its reliability and durability.
8. Topcon 313510702 LS-80A Laser Receiver
This tool features a nine-channel display to offer you increased efficiency. You can adjust its accuracy between two available options depending on the requirements of your task. This receiver is protected using durable rubber to protect it from damage.
9. AdirPro LD-8 Universal Rotary Laser Receiver Detector with Rod Clamp – 9-Foot Aluminum Grade Rod, 10ths, 3 Section telescopic With Carrying Case
With its dual-sided LCD, you can easily read visuals from both sides of the receiver. This receiver is compatible with DeWalt, CST/Berger, Hilti, Acculine, Johnson, Bosch, Spectra, PLS, Topcon, and Leica lasers.
It has a battery life of about 40hrs and has an automatic shutoff to prevent loss of battery power. It also features three adjustable sections depending on your needs.
10. Leica RE 160 Digital Rugby Rod Eye 160 Digital Rotary Laser Receiver
This device is automated and self-leveling for any tasks either small or large. It features a big 5”window for Laser detection to allow it to pick up the laser easily. The tool has an extensive range up to 4430ft and five levels of accuracy. It also features a grade rod support with a combined level vial.
Aspects to Consider When Selecting the Best Laser Receiver
The accuracy of an ideal laser receiver must at least range between 20-30 feet.
Outdoor or indoor usage
You should consider whether you need the receiver for outdoor or indoor tasks. Laser levels are designed differently so that the can be better suited to their intended purpose.
Automated or manual
Self-leveling laser receivers, most commonly known as auto receivers does almost everything for you. They give you an accurate level line once they start. You won’t get any inaccuracies because they stop when disturbed.
However, manual lasers are not less accurate when they are appropriately placed. But unlike automated receivers, they carry on working when they get disturbed.
A high-level laser receiver can mean the difference between outstanding construction work or inferior products. We hope these laser receivers review will assist you to find the best tool that will suit your needs.
If you need the maximum accuracy, the best choice would be the most accurate receiver. Depending on your construction needs, you might need to buy a small laser receiver or a bigger laser receiver for outdoor tasks.
- Table of the Best Laser Receivers:
- 1. AdirPro LD-8 Universal Rotary Laser Receiver Detector with Rod Clamp
- 2. Spectra HL700 Laserometer, Rod Clamp With Circular Vial and Universal Multi-Language Operator’s Manual
- 3. Spectra Precision Lasers/Trimble HR320 Hr320 Receiver with C59 Rod Clamp
- 4. Spectra Precision HR220 Laser Receiver
- 5. Leica RE 140 Classic Rugby Rod Eye 140 Classic Rotary Laser Receiver, Yellow
- 6. Bosch Red Beam Rotary Laser Receiver LR1
- 7. Topcon LS-B10 Machine Mounted Laser Receiver 57110
- 8. Topcon 313510702 LS-80A Laser Receiver
- 9. AdirPro LD-8 Universal Rotary Laser Receiver Detector with Rod Clamp – 9-Foot Aluminum Grade Rod, 10ths, 3 Section telescopic With Carrying Case
- 10. Leica RE 160 Digital Rugby Rod Eye 160 Digital Rotary Laser Receiver
- Aspects to Consider When Selecting the Best Laser Receiver