One of the fastest growing sports in the world right now is Stand up paddle boarding (SUP. This activity is easy to learn, fun and provides you with the best workouts. However, when it comes to selecting your first Inflatable Stand up Paddleboard (ISUP), you may find it challenging. What you should remember is that it depends on your budget and lifestyle. Inflatable paddle boards provide you with several benefits.
They include ease of transport, which means you can travel with them and provide you with a softer surface to cushion you in the case of a fall. They are stable when you compare them to hard-shell boards, which mean they offer you additional safety. This Top 10 Best Inflatable Stand up Paddleboards & Buyer’s Guide provides you brands that you should consider purchasing.
- Table of the Best Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards:
- 1. PEAK (Inflatable) Stand Up Paddle Board
- 2. SereneLife (Inflatable) Stand Up Paddle Board
- 3. PathFinder (Inflatable) Stand Up Paddleboard
- 4. iROCKER CRUISER (Inflatable) Stand up Paddle Board
- 5. ANCHEER (Inflatable) Stand Up Paddle Board
- 6. Vilano Journey (Inflatable) Stand up Paddle Board
- 7. Goplus (Inflatable) Cruiser Stand Up Paddle Board
- 8. ISLE Airtech (Inflatable) Stand Up Paddle Board
- 9. Aqua Marina Inflatable Paddleboard
- 10. THURSO SURF (Inflatable) Stand up Paddle Board
- Tips to Use When Buying the Best Stand up Paddle Board
Table of the Best Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards:
1. PEAK (Inflatable) Stand Up Paddle Board
If you were searching for the best Stand up Paddle Board, you should do yourself a favor and buy the PEAK (Inflatable) brand. It comes with an exclusive design and can support riders that weigh up to 300 lbs. Its shape is stable, rigid and ideal for all skill levels. This paddle board is durable and comes with a carrying backpack, high-pressure pump, coil leash and paddle, meaning value four your money.
2. SereneLife (Inflatable) Stand Up Paddle Board
The SereneLife (Inflatable) paddleboard offers you improved balance and stability when standing. That’s because the deck is 30″ in width and the board is 10′ long. It provides with the best maneuverability and is portable. It’s ideal for use by beginners since it’s designed to prevent accidents and enable fast learning. It comes with a storage bag, paddle, manual air pump, safety leash and paddling essentials.
3. PathFinder (Inflatable) Stand Up Paddleboard
One model that arguably fits this Top 10 Best Inflatable Stand up Paddleboards & Buyer’s Guide is the PathFinder (Inflatable) paddleboard. It’s easy to store and portable, which means you will find it handy. It’s ideal for use in several conditions and water bodies, while the PVC material ensures lasting durability. Additional benefits include the large deck and accessories such as carry bag, adjustable aluminum paddle, valve wrench and pump.
4. iROCKER CRUISER (Inflatable) Stand up Paddle Board
If you’re searching for the best inflatable paddleboard, you should purchase the iROCKER CRUISER brand. Its paddle is adjustable and high quality, which means you, will enjoy your paddle sessions. The hand pump is ultra light, and of high capacity, which means you will inflate it fast, the comfortable back bag gives you the option of carrying extra gear, meaning extended moments in the waters.
5. ANCHEER (Inflatable) Stand Up Paddle Board
Another excellent choice is the ANCHEER (Inflatable) Stand up Paddle Board. It’s made with the best (drop stitch) inner design, which means its super stable and ultra durable. It provides you with extra stability and ideal for all skill levels. Among the included accessories are the backpack, user manual, repair kit, a center fin that’s detachable and super paddle. That means you get the best service along with value for money.
6. Vilano Journey (Inflatable) Stand up Paddle Board
The Vilano Journey (Inflatable) Stand up Paddle Board feels similar to a hard board and is durable and rigid. Its portable, which means you, can easily carry it while in the outdoors. For extra grip, this device has comfortable diamond traction and comes with the complete package. That includes the carry strap which is removable, aluminum paddle, board and pump.
7. Goplus (Inflatable) Cruiser Stand Up Paddle Board
The Goplus (Inflatable) paddleboard easily deflates and inflates within 5 minutes. Its drop-stitch design means its extra durable, while the paddleboard is portable. That means using it in the outdoors is one exciting experience. It comes with carrying handles, hand pump, backpack, lightweight paddle and three fins, removable.
8. ISLE Airtech (Inflatable) Stand Up Paddle Board
The ISLE Airtech (Inflatable) paddleboard is designed with AIRTECH CONSTRUCTION and supports rides that weigh up to 255 lbs. It offers you the best stability levels as a result of the tail outline and broad nose. This device lasts long (made with PVC, military grade) and comes with a paddle, high-pressure pump and carry backpack.
9. Aqua Marina Inflatable Paddleboard
The Aqua Marina Inflatable Paddleboard promotes speed and stability, thanks to its design (nose heads-up), that enables it to chop wind. It’s best for riders who weigh up to 265 lbs and provides you with excellent workout sessions. For instance, you can cruise, explore, sprint or race with it, meaning a better lifestyle.
10. THURSO SURF (Inflatable) Stand up Paddle Board
The THURSO SURF (Inflatable paddle board is lightweight and easy to store. The board is unique since it’s coated with beautiful wood stripe and has a two-layer construction. It comes with all the necessary accessories and ideal for use by all paddlers.
Tips to Use When Buying the Best Stand up Paddle Board
- Purchase brands that come with included accessories such as pump, storage bag, wrapping strap, paddle, carry handle, deck bag, inflatable board, and traction pads.
- Consider choosing lightweight models for easier portability. That’s because you will be using them while in the outdoors. Make sure they have carrying accessories and are easy to store.
- Check the weight capacity since different models have varying user weight specifications. Remember they are inflatable paddleboards, which mean knowing the weight capacity will ensure you’re safe while using it and makes the device serve you for extended periods.
If you were planning to buy the best paddle board, the above Top 10 Best Inflatable Stand up Paddleboards & Buyer’s Guide should make the process easier and comfortable for you. We spent hours reviewing these fantastic brands, which means you have peace of mind they are the best in the market. Our top considerations were the material used to make them, the included accessories and ease of use. Whether you’re a beginner or experienced paddler, you will be sure to get a brand that suits your budget estimates and needs, meaning value for your money.