In the hectic lifestyle routine, people would choose the simplest and easiest way to do chores. Hence, lessening the work and time of sweeping the leaves all around the house, Cordless leaf blowers were invented. Cordless leaf blowers are similar to the corded leaf blowers. Both corded and cordless machines work on electricity, the corded leaf blower uses power from wall plug while cordless leaf blower gets the power from batteries that are rechargeable. Corded and cordless leaf blowers are very quiet and lightweight. Cordless leaf blowers are lightweight and small in size; these are the main advantages of this machine. They weigh less than 10 pounds and can be carried anywhere with you. The battery of cordless leaf blowers lasts only for a particular period.
Features you have to keep in mind while purchasing a Cordless leaf blower:
- Battery type.
- Vacuum option.
- Cordless leaf blowers (including lithium-ion batteries).
- Sufficient power.
- Ease of handling.
- Battery and charger included or not.
Cordless leaf blowers are not for large sized projects. Infrequent sweeping of leaves or grass clippings is suitable for these type of machine. When large machines or gas powered units are not functional, these tools work as a perfect backup. Maneuverability is its major selling point which makes it easy to handle, less time-consuming and less burden of work.
With Cordless leaf blowers the work of sweeping or blowing leaves can be taken far from home. They are mildly operable and then again powerful with lightweight. With no sweat and no difficulty, work will be done. Nonetheless, a cordless leaf blower cannot handle large property with many leaves that a big machine can handle. Despite the advantages of cordless leaf blowers they are not expensive, and without making a massive investment in these type of machines.
- 5 Best Cordless Leaf Blowers (2017)
- #5. Snapper 550 CFM Cordless Leaf Blower Kit with 2Ah Battery & Rapid Charger, 168787 (Rating-4.7, 12 customer reviews)
- #4. Greenworks 7 Amp Single Speed Electric 160 MPH Blower (Rating-4.6, 1759 customer reviews)
- #3. Toro Power Sweep Electric Leaf Blower, 7 Amp 2-Speed (Rating-4.4, 3876 customer reviews)
- #2. Greenworks Pro 125MPH – 500CFM Cordless Blower, 2Ah Battery and Charger Included (Rating-4.4, 337 customers review)
- #1. DEWALT 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion XR Brushless Blower (Rating-4.3, 669 customer reviews)
5 Best Cordless Leaf Blowers (2017)
#5. Snapper 550 CFM Cordless Leaf Blower Kit with 2Ah Battery & Rapid Charger, 168787 (Rating-4.7, 12 customer reviews)
Among the ratings of the Cordless leaf blowers, Snapper cordless leaf blower kit out stands with the rating of 4.7, It is the features of this cordless leaf blower that makes it best among other machines.
- Runtime up to 40 minutes with 2.0Ah Briggs & Stratton 82V lithium-ion battery.
- Blows through leaves and debris with the power of 550 CFM / 130mph.
- Extra durable
- Desired airflow with an anti-tip and stable base design maintained by Infinite speed control.
- Scrape-protecting end ring /metal tube bump and push-button start.
- Silent operation with no maintaining.
#4. Greenworks 7 Amp Single Speed Electric 160 MPH Blower (Rating-4.6, 1759 customer reviews)
- Get the job done with 7 Amp motor.
- Lightweight and simple design make it simple to use.
- Easy to maintain.
- This leaf blower is designed in such a way that the work is done quickly and efficiently.
- No harmful emissions.
- Safety Cord Lock feature preventing cord from disconnecting, Safety cable lock plays its role)
- For users efficiency and comfort Lightweight ample design is structured.
#3. Toro Power Sweep Electric Leaf Blower, 7 Amp 2-Speed (Rating-4.4, 3876 customer reviews)
- Up to 160 mph Powerful airspeed is generated.
- Easy to use and llightweightwith only 4.6 pounds.
- Greater versatility of two-speed air control.
- 9.7 pounds.
- Ideal for clearing debris and leaves from driveways, decks, and sidewalks.
- Two-year full warranty.
#2. Greenworks Pro 125MPH – 500CFM Cordless Blower, 2Ah Battery and Charger Included (Rating-4.4, 337 customers review)
- Runtime Up to 70 minutes with fully charged 2AH battery.
- Being more reliable, DigiPro brushless motors deliver a 32cc gas engine.
- Up to 125 MPH and 500 CFM to blow dry/wet leaves and debris.
- Silent operation at 60 decibel and instant push button to start and zero maintenance.
- 80V 2ah lithium ion battery, with charger models GBA80400, GBA80200 and GCH8040 and compatible battery.
#1. DEWALT 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion XR Brushless Blower (Rating-4.3, 669 customer reviews)
- Motor durability and efficiency maximized with Brushless Motor.
- Innovational axial fan design maximizes run time and on-air output.
- 90 MPH and 400 CFM performance.
- Speed lock and Variable trigger.
- Along with charger, it Includes 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Li-Ion battery.