Assuming that you purchase Basepress or any other Basepress child theme from Themecountry, There are 2 options in case you are already using the free version of Basepress or any other Basepress child theme or you never use Basepress or its child themes before.
Here are the steps in order to Install/Upgrade Premium Theme, If you already have the free version installed, please skip to step 2.
#Step 1: Install Basepress
You need to make sure you have installed Basepress theme from WordPress theme repository along with any other of its child theme.
How to install Basepress from Worpress repsository
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard
- Click on Appearance -> Theme
- And Click on Add New
- Click on Install and then Activate the Basepress theme
#Step 2: Upgrade to Basepress Premium
After done purchasing the premuim version of Basepress or its chlicd theme, you need to follow these following steps in order to upgrade your basepress to premium version:
- Log in to your ThemeCountry member Dashboard with your username and password at https://themecountry.com/shop/member/
- Download your premium plugin (Plugin File) (Notes: This is plugin which its function will be used along with the theme in order to activate the premium version of the theme)
- Install your premium plugin by login to your WordPress dashboard:
- Click on Plugin and click on Add New and click on Upload Plugin
- Browse your .zip file plugin which your download from our member dashboard and click on install now.
- After that, activate the plugin file.
#Step 3: Theme Option & Customization
You can start using your theme and customize it by doing the following step:
- login to your WordPress dashboard and click on Appearance then click on Customize
- Click on Basepress pro on the left sidebar or customization page
- Enjoy customize the options of your theme
If you have any problem, please submit your question in the support page.